Do you love to sew but get confused when it comes to the different types of sewing equipment? Look no further, this quiz will help you test your knowledge and expand your sewing tool kit. From basics like needles and scissors to more specialized tools, this quiz will cover it all.
Ready to test your sewing skills and learn something new? Let’s get started!
1. What is the term used for a specialized sewing machine that creates embroidery designs on fabric?
2. What is the name of the tool used to cut fabric?
3. What is the name of the tool used to measure and mark fabric?
4. Which of the following is NOT a type of sewing needle?
5. What is the name of the tool used to hold fabric pieces in place while sewing?
Now that you know the answers, go ahead and pat yourself on the back for a job well done!
Did you get all the answers correct or were there a few that tripped you up? Don’t worry, sewing equipment can be tricky but with practice and more knowledge, you’ll become a sewing pro in no time.
Be sure to add any tools you may be missing to your sewing kit and continue to expand your knowledge and skills in sewing. And next time someone asks you about sewing equipment, you can confidently say that you aced the !