DIY Decorative Pillow
Add a pop of color to your living room with this easy-to-make decorative pillow.
- Select a fabric of your choice and cut two squares.
- Place the fabric squares facing each other and sew three sides together, leaving one side open.
- Turn the pillowcase inside out and stuff it with your desired filling.
- Sew the open side using a slipstitch or sewing machine.
Elevate your hairstyle with a trendy handmade scrunchie.
- Cut a strip of fabric measuring 4 inches wide and 18 inches long.
- Fold the fabric in half lengthwise, with the pattern on the inside.
- Sew along the long open edge, creating a tube.
- Turn the tube inside out and insert an elastic band.
- Overlap the ends of the tube and sew them together.
Simple Coin Purse
Keep your loose change organized with a cute and compact coin purse.
- Cut two identical pieces of fabric and a smaller piece for the lining.
- Place the lining between the two fabric pieces, aligning the edges.
- Sew around the perimeter, leaving a small opening for turning.
- Turn the purse inside out and hand-stitch the opening closed.